On a Mission: Come Meet My Boomer Friends!

I was jumping up and down screaming this week, as my podcast ThisBoomerLife went live on YouTube! So thrilling! I've been working on this all fall, and I targeted going live on January 5. Then retargeted for before the end of the month. With the help of my friend Stefan, ThisBoomerLife went live on January 31. That was a squeaker! 

The first interview, "On a Mission: The Magic of Modern Art" is with a friend, Robyn Jamison, who is an artist, author, and activist. Her book is "The Magic of Modern Art."  Robyn has invited me to participate in her activist group Modern Art Mensches. So fun!

Here is the link:https://youtu.be/DT6wLn9Fs70. Please subscribe!
I'm planning to post one interview per week in ThisBoomerLife, and then also post a shorter solo piece once a week. I've got all kinds of folks lined up to talk about finances, health, spirituality, music, romance . . . all the spicy stuff that makes Boomer life great.

Right now I'm working on uploading onto Buzzsprout, a hosting site, so we can broadcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, etc. Those will be audio only, perfect for listening when one is driving, cooking, and folding laundry.

Podcasting started in 2004 as a radio/computer hybrid. While today 48 percent of the 62 million weekly podcast listeners are women, only 27 percent of podcasters are female. Still, according to ATTexperts.com, five of the 10 most popular podcasts are hosted by women. I didn't find any statistics on generational podcasters, but Gen Z and millennial women listen the most to female-focused podcasts. Sounds like we raised those girls right!

I'm thrilled to be on this adventure!

                                                                                ###